True Blue Mini - The Ultimate Plug & Play addon for your Genesis / MegaDrive Mini
The only Genesis/Megadrive accessory you will ever need!
This simple add-on offers a complete collection of all Genesis/Megadrive games to turn your Genesis/Megadrive mini into the ultimate retro gaming console.
Over 800 games (813 in total) games from all regions, all style, there is no ending to gameplay. Works exactly like the other pre-included games, except there is so many more…
Easy to use, just 2 minutes to install with any Windows or Mac PC (see instructions at the bottom of this page)
Includes a mini USB hub so you can enjoy all the fantastic 2-player games without losing your second controller compatibility!
Accept no imitation: True Blue Mini is the original Mini & Classic consoles game enhancer. We use only high quality components and ensure 100% compatibility, durability and safety with your console– for any region, at any time. Beware of low-quality/faulty clones!
* Packed with over 800 additional Mega Drive/Genesis games.
* Supports real time saves for all games, just like the original console.
* Includes Hub to allow for multiple players while using device.
* 4 in 1 official consoles.
You can run you mini console as each of the four official regions: USA, Europe, Japan, Asia.
* Shows 102 games per page and easily swaps between pages via button presses.
* Short descriptions for every game.
* Full colour covers for every game.
* Simple one time install process.
* Plug and play usage. Just plug device in and turn console on to use it.
True Blue Mini - Ultradrive Pack
Why is it called the Ultradrive? Because this one single kit offers over 800 original Genesis/Megadrive games for the Ultimate retro gaming collection. From all regions, all styles! You will never need anything else to enjoy the best out of your Genesis/Megadrive mini!
Installation & Instructions
INITIAL SET UP INSTALLATION:
- Only insert or remove True Blue Mini USB device when console is off.
- If True Blue device is blinking it is loading, please be patient.
Download and run the True Blue Flasher tool:
– TrueBlue Flasher for Mac v1.2 Note: Unsigned applications may popup a security warning. To unblock the file go to “Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> General” and enable any blocked app
If you encounter an error during installation process, it is likely due to a conflicting driver. Please follow the guide here to uninstall the bad driver.
Then do the following:
- Install Driver onto Computer (if not done already)
This will take around 5 seconds.
- Connect Console to Computer using the included USB cable.
DO NOT USE THE SEGA USB CABLE – IT WILL NOT WORK!
- Hold RESET button on Console and turn on Power Switch.
Continue to hold RESET for 10 seconds then let go.
Console should be detected and ready to access.
This will enable the Install/Uninstall operations.
- Click on Install/Uninstall Hacks to Console.
This will take up to 2 minutes.
The Console will turn itself off when done.
So wait for the red light on the console to turn off.
Then turn off the Console Power Switch.
How to use True Blue Mini
Perform the One-Time-Install process on each console you want to use True Blue with.
Plug True Blue Mini USB device into the LEFT USB port on the front of the console
Plug the Hub into the right USB port on the front of the console.
Plug the Control Pads into the Hub.
Special buttons for use on the game select menu:
- Press C to return to root game menu.
- Hold Left or Up and press C to go to the previous game menu page.
- Hold Right or Down and press C to go to the next game menu page.
- Press B to change the theme between Genesis and Mega Drive.
HOW TO CHANGE BETWEEN BOOTING IN TRUE BLUE MODE OR ORIGINAL MODE:
The One-Time Install process adds the ability to boot in one of two boot modes, these are:
- The True Blue Hacked mode.
- The Original Unhacked mode.
After install the default mode will be True Blue Hacked mode. The console will continue to boot in this mode until the mode is changed by the user.
When booting in this mode the True Blue device must be plugged into the front left USB port.
To toggle between the two boot modes do the following steps:
- The initial One-Time Install needs to have been done.
- The Console must be powered off, with the red light off.
The USB cable can be unplugged to force it to power off.
- Hold the RESET button on Console and turn on Power Switch.
Continue to hold RESET for 5 seconds until the light flashes quickly, then let go.
If RESET is held for too long the light will flash slowly indicating it is in install mode. If this occurs turn off the power switch, unplug the USB cable and try again.
- The console will boot into its new mode once you let go of RESET. It will continue to boot in this mode until the user changes the mode by following these steps again.
Note: Due to emulation some games may not play correctly.
## Q) My True Blue Mini is not working correctly, what should I do?
A) Plug in all USB connections before turning on console.
Be sure the True Blue device is plugged directly into the left front USB port.
The Hub should be plugged directly into the right front USB port.
The controllers should be plugged into the Hub.
The power supply must provide at least 1Amp.
A computer or TV USB port will often only provide 500mA (0.5Amps).
## Q) How do I boot the console in normal mode?
A) Once the one-time-install has been done, the boot mode can be changed without requiring a computer. Hold the RESET button for 5 seconds while powering on the Console. Let go of RESET once you see red light on the Console flashing quickly. The Console will then save this new boot mode and boot.
If RESET is held for 10 seconds the red light starts flashing slowly to show it has entered install/uninstall mode. Unplug the USB power cable and try again, letting go of RESET while the red light is flashing quickly.
Repeat the process to change back to hacked mode.
## Q) My True Blue Mini is loading really slowly, what should I do?
A) Be sure the True Blue device is plugged directly into the left front USB port. If it is plugged in via the Hub it will cause it to load a lot slower.
Where to buy :
Wish reseller 1
True Blue Mini - Gallery
We use only high quality components and ensure 100% compatibility, durability and safety with your console– for any region, at any time. Beware of low-quality/faulty clones! If the product doesn’t look exactly like on the pictures above, it is likely a clone that can potentially damage your console.